Wednesday, April 3, 2013

68 Special Owners Manual

The Model 68-Special Operator's Manual

Sorry for the scan quality. I will post cleaner copies when I figure out the editor. If an image shows blank then try reloading this page. There are a few .pdf copies available on the web if you search. I am reluctant to link at this time due to issues I have with some of the other data posted on the sites. Maybe after I finished my blog and calmed down.










Blank
Blank
I am currently gathering together relevant CO2 technical documents to show the actual physics involved with this marker. The actual formula calculations will not be possible due to environmental and marker variables, but the concepts can be clarified. As of now I have not found a single web site that doesn't use "Dry CO2" data when referring to the operation of the 68 Special. I have even found a few that make me say WTF?  It's obvious they have only used HPA electronic markers. 

        I don't like to be a cynic but we'll see how popular HPA becomes when atrophy begins showing itself on aging HPA systems. Considering that an old tire over inflated to 70 psi can kill you. Imagine the fun to be had with 3 to 4.5 thousand psi. Darwin awards are in the works for the ones that say " Get the compressor, Let's see if it still works!"

Ok, I vented, I feel much better now....


                                                                                                                                                         SML
Blogger.com user StrayBlackCatsMeow

Address http://68-special.blogspot.com/
Blog "The 68-Special from Tippmann Pneumatics Inc"
Blog Reference page number 05
Title - The Model 68-Special Operator's Manual
Revised - 08/22/13

No comments:

Post a Comment